Friday, February 17, 2012

A Complete Fashion Experiment...Please Don't Try At Home

So i got so bored on my half term holiday that i decided i would basically update a t-shirt i own and have never worn.  Simply because i knew it would entertain me for at least 45 minutes.  This is the starting product, a strange fitting, mildly bat-winged t-shirt with a very awesome Aztec themed print...


I know just awful right.  Well i  must be honest...it doesn't get much better than the Roman Army skirt like top i created.  I just loved the print so much i couldn't bare to get rid of it and i wanted to have a bit of fun.  I do think that the best description for it though is a fanny flap if i am totally 100% honest.  Decide for yourself...




Please ignore the state of my bedroom just a little bit of a mess.  

xx


1 comment: