Thursday, February 23, 2012

How many shades of pink...??













Bought this dress the other day for £12 in the sale at Dorothy Perkins along with two others.  I was on a hunt for a perfect, comfortable dress, the kind you always want to wear and have to restrain yourself from wearing everyday.  Well this is one of those with its super comfy elastic waistband, it gives my curvy figure instant shape without having to fuss over a belt.  But most of all the colour is just divine.  I don't know how to describe, maybe a red wine maroon.  
I was wearing three gorgeous shades of pink, my dress, my shoes and my pink and punchy Mac lipstick i got for christmas ages ago and wear continuously for random periods each year.  I absolutely love it.  

I also went a little mad whilst taking the photos, that day i was feeling extremely energetic.  Oh and my gorgeous slightly 80's hair day was what topped it all off i think.  You know when you whack your hair up at home, then take it down to go out and realise that it has gone wild and that now you have to keep that hairstyle...that was one of those mornings.  Except i had had that hair style all evening and all night in bed so i ended up looking like Big Bird (from Sesame Street) (look hime up).  

Dress:  Dorothy Perkins
Leather Jacket: La Redoute
Cardigan:  Charity Shop
Stripe T-Shirt:  New Look
Tights:  M&S
Shoes: Underground
Lipstick: Mac
Spike Necklace:  ASOS

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment