Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair, Hair, Hair and Even More Hair!!

This post is because i really want to get a funky colour in the tips of my hair, and since i am on tumblr, which you should check out....this is my page http://rockpopandmindcontrol.tumblr.com/ i thought i would share some pictures i have found inspirational in the past.  

You have to love Lady Gaga's hair...although i realise it is a wig, but she has guts and is an incredible masterpiece.  If there is a hairdresser out there that can do this properly i am currently kissing your feet and polishing your nails. 


I love these glasses, they are so mystical.  The whole photo is totally captivating.  The multi-toned hair and the Underground creepers (which i have a pair of i must add).  
This is what i want to do, but i do only have hair that comes about half an inch below my ears, so i think my elf cut needs to lengthen before i truly do anything.  
This is for the bold and brave, and i am not sure how much of those i have in me.  Could you imagine if you get too much on your scalp.  You would look like Megamind (The pixar film by the way about a blue alien, with a humungous head).  

I love the pastel pink hair, with a bit of shine, which looks like it is washing out.  I have always preferred that look so much more.  



Now this models hair looks so good down.  I love the slight tacky pink shade with brings out the pale pink in the flowery suit and clashing with the vintage style red and white polka dot shoes.  



This is the same shoot but the model has her hair down and i love that her roots are still blonde.  It looks so good.   Again i would look like a giant pink marshmallow, but hey would be so worth it if i had longer and thinner, not-so-straight hair.

I feel inspired now, and have recently discovered Manic Panic hair dyes and i will be purchasing soon and sharing with you as they are totally natural, apparently suitable for vegans (which sounds like extreme natural) but you can get such a vast range of colours that i haven't got around to deciding yet but intend to have a few colours and change it regularly.

Honestly i used to worry more about my hair since i felt i needed to compensate for my size 14 butt.  Once i got al my hair chopped off, i quickly realised that hair is another way of channeling your style and letting people know that you are not afraid to experiment with styles and open to change, and if you judge me because i don't wear a size 8 will get you a broken nose and a crushed reputation.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment