Sunday, January 29, 2012

10 things you should probably be aware of before you follow me!!

So i felt that i should tell you a bit about my self first....so i skimmed through my archive of thousands of pictures to pick a few that i thought could tell you a bit about myself
1) i get bored really easily.
2) I hate snow, but i also love it.
3) i made this bag and love a bit of DIY fashion.
4) I love to travel, and i have discovered Florence is one of the best cities in the WHOLE WORLD!!
5) I love art mixed with architecture. There is nothing better than climbing 300 and something steps, sweating to death and then being able to stare at the most amazing demon hole ever built. (Again Florence)
6) I am a little obsessed with taking pictures of feet when we have those little moments when none of you know where you are going!
7) I am a complete nutter for geography, but then again i want to study it at uni.
8) I am the inventor of the most original beer cooler.
9) I LOVE SHOES!! Escpecially Kurt Geiger ones, until the security gaurd tells you off for taking a photo.
10) There is a cupcake shop in Covent Garden which is named after me. Well actually not named after me personally, but i just like to think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment