Monday, January 30, 2012

Snap Snap Snap!!

These are just a few snaps that i found that were buried deep down in my hard drive, you know when you find a folder you had no idea existed!  
Well these are some outfits that have been photographed which are a little random and were taken in the SPring last year, cos my hair is crazy short and slightly red.  Also my style at the time was all about the clashing of colours ad patterns, and those alphabet leggings are my favourite but all the blue dye is coming out and they have gone all saggy round my bum.  So yes my bum now looks superbly big in them.  



 This is two tops clashing in pattern which i love and apparently photographed at some point, the spotty one is a jacket thing from H&M and the other is a blouse with a tie from Primark.  
 MY FAVOURITE EVER SHOES!!  These are from Asos and are about 5 inches in height.  And you know what i love them so much and they are unbelievably easy to walk in.  You know what i must share the red wedges i bout from Office with you for my sister's wedding, they might just blow your mind.  
 Ok so here my dress has risen a bit (from Primark), but this is evidence that a size 14 girl can wear bodycon and you know what, it can look so much nicer purely because you can see my curves and well my rather large buttocks.  These shoes unfortunately no longer exist.  They are Asos and served me so well.  I mean more than a year before the soles fell off suddenly.  
Ok these are the most awesome glasses EVER!!  My friend had them for dressing up as Professor Trelawney when we went to see part 2 of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows at midnight!!   They were so unbelievably exciting but made you feel, and obviously look, a tad drunk.  
 Ha, i love this photo.  We were on a really rather dull field trip and we had finished our questionnaires.  I would like to point out that i didn't actually vandalise this exceptionally old telephone box but thought it would make me look super strong if i did this.  
I have also just remembered that this is the really small village in the middle of nowhere in Devin where we asked a woman to complete our questionnaire and she actually had a MOUSTACHE.  I do not jest.  
Now this photo is because i love to put my hair up in extremely crazy styles when i do my school work so it doesnt all get in my eyes.  (And also i am too lazy to get up and go look in the mirror, so i took a photo).       I also put this on because i wanted to show you my onesie (all-in-one fleecy suit for those who are uneducated in the art of onesies).  It is so comfortable and cosy that i have literally lived in it some weekends when i don't leave the house like the unsociable and slightly lazy teenager i am.  

xx

1 comment:

  1. Great blog!!! will stay up to date!
    follow my blog too please!!!
    http://stylequake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete