Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hello!!

So this is my first post on this new blog of mine!! I feel so ecstatic about this that i keep typing all the words wrong.

I don't know about you but i am one of those people that sets up blog after blog and just forget about it so often it seems pointless, and each time you set up another you think 'I will do this and i will be a be proud to be the author of such a fine specimen of a blog!!' (Just a pre-warning: i rather enjoy talking like an English gentleman, it feels quite relaxing).

Anyway about me, which it rarely ever is. I am your average teenage bum, but i love fashion and all things out of place, which possibly makes me unlike your average teenage bum. But hey ho! I do not stop thinking about what i will be wearing tomorrow and i spend my life complaining and daydreaming...which i am excellent at by the way and if there was an Olympics for it...well... I WOULD WIN!!)

Any road up. I would just like to say WELCOME, WILLKOMMEN, BONJOUR, HOLA, and i have run out of languages. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment