Sunday, January 29, 2012

Spring/Summer 2012 is coming....and it's going to be BIG!!


Naomi Campbell looks so totally amazing in these photos and the artistic approach to them, just makes her look like she is about to take flight.  I realise that she is tiny but i believe fashion should be art and i feel that this deserves a place on my blog.  


Now Mulberry have stuck to true British style and chosen an ad campaign that simply makes me jump with delight.  I do live right by a classic British seaside but you know what the giant stick of rock and colourful ice cream makes it oh so candy perfect and delightful

Now Mulberry have stuck to true British style and chosen an ad campaign that simply makes me jump with delight.  I do live right by a classic British seaside but you know what the giant stick of rock and colourful ice cream makes it oh so candy perfect and delightful

Stella McCartney, well what can i say i think she is awesome, always has been always will be.



























Versace.  Well where to begin, an empty pool , clothes which barely cover anything and gold studs.  I don't think there is anything else to say except for, Perfection.

xx  

2 comments:

  1. so excited to wear colour and sports luxe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. really great blog! can you follow me on ilvana-a.blogspot.com
    thanx

    ReplyDelete